ASA NGO Job Circular 2020. Joining the smart and big Govt. job team in Bangladesh NGO. NGO is the best service in Bangladesh. Bangladesh NGO is now working in all location for helping the people. So Bangladesh NGO is a very attractive service in Bangladesh. Bangladesh NGO Job Notice related all the information are given below:
ASAI Management Services Ltd. (AMSL) is a fully owned entity of ASA International Group PLC (ASAI), a multinational conglomerate enlisted in London Stock Exchange. ASAI delivers microfinance services to 2.2 million clients in 13 countries in Asia and Africa. Among other services, AMSL also develops, implements, and maintains all software necessary for entities of ASAI in different countries. AMSL IT team is comprised of 30+ professionals divided into Programming, Quality Assurance, Implementation Management, and Infrastructure Management teams. Lead Software Engineer will be leading a large software development team and responsible to ensure quality development of the necessary software to be used in the group and 13 operating countries.
- At least 8 years in the relevant field
- Having experience in banking/financial software implementation will get preference.
- Runs the core release process as lead facilitator, running the call, keeping people updated on phone and email, and sending out notes.
- Lead and co-ordinate the Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment Plans and checklists.
- Ensures all release artifacts are archived and auditable
- Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule, and quality
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time and that they meet or exceed expectations
- Works hand in hand with all team members to ensure all release issue status is up to date and all tickets are in the proper state and tagged correctly.
- Stays in sync with all relevant teams working on releasable software in order to minimize last-minute surprises
- Document current processes within the organization, make recommendations and implement improvements to the process.
- Track releases and outcomes to develop a history and knowledge base.
- Manage relationships and coordinate release work between different teams at different locations in Asia & Africa
- Produce Deployment and Implementation Plans for multiple clients
- Negotiate, plan and manage all release schedule activities
- Work with release engineers to understand the impacts of branches and code merges
- Continually work towards making improvements in the release process
- Develops scripts and automation tools used to build, integrate, and deploy software releases to various platforms
- Maintains a release repository and manages key information such as build and release procedures, dependencies, and notification lists
- Researches new software development and configuration management methodologies and technologies and analyzes their application to current configuration management like versioning in terms of the codebase, release base, application base
- Follow up after releases to ensure complete closure of all elements.
- Implement the release, ensure and make acceptance for multiple clients.
- As a part of IT management, provide all necessary supports to the organization whenever required
- Age at most 40 years
- Familiar with AJAX-based Web Development Techniques
- Work with outside data sources/ web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)/ third-party libraries and APIs
- Should have hand-on experience in Web Services, XML Parsing Knowledge
- MS SQL Server in Core Database Design concepts like – Relational Database Design, Query Optimize concepts with Store Procedure writing is a must
- Should have sound knowledge on n-Tier architecture, Design Patterns, UML
- Must have a good experience and sound knowledge in .NET framework, ASP .Net, C#, MS SQL Server, Crystal Report
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Understanding of relational database design, development, and implementation
- Monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Able to work independently & under pressure.
- Team-oriented attitude with strong communication skills.
- Innovative, open-minded, and ready to put in the necessary effort to reach the goals and deadlines
- Communicate and provide a technical solution to ASAI entities in Asia & Africa
§ Contributory Provident fund & Gratuity
§ Festival allowance (Equivalent to one-month salary in a year)
§ Boisakhi allowance
§ Group life & health coverage
§ Yearly health check
Application Deadline: October 26, 2020