Bangladesh Non Government Bank Job Circular 2018. Bangladesh Bank is now published job circular. A attractive job circular published the Bangladesh Bank. Joining the smart,willing and big govt. banking team of Bangladesh Bank. Bangladesh Bank is the most important department and dependable Banking service team in Bangladesh. Bangladesh Bank is now working in all location for helping the people of Bangladesh. Bangladesh Bank Job Circular 2018 related all the information are given below.
A attractive job circular published the Bangladesh Bank. Joining the smart,willing and big govt. banking team of Bangladesh Bank. Bangladesh Bank is the most important department and dependable Banking service team in Bangladesh. Bangladesh Bank is now working in all location for helping the people of Bangladesh. Bangladesh Bank Job Circular 2018 related all the information are given below. Apply Link Below
Functional Position: Transaction Service Officer
Grade/Rank : Trainee Assistant Officer (TAO)
- Front line service provider for opening A/Cs & issuing cheque book.
- Providing Card & Mobile banking services.
- Issuing FDR/DPS/Sanchaya-patra
- Clearing, Cash/ Cheque receipt & payment
- Bill receipt & transfer, Fund transfer, Receiving Loan Payment/Transfer
- Handling POS machine
- Providing Remittance (Local/Inward) and Locker service.
- Minimum Graduate with no 3rd Class/Division/Equivalent CGPA.
Qualification and competencies:
- Not over 30 years of age as on December 31, 2018
- Adequate people management & communication skills
- Computer proficiency is a must.
- Ready to work anywhere in Bangladesh
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
If you believe you are the right person, please apply online through http://career.ificbankbd.com by December 31, 2018.
Published on: Dec 12, 2018
Employment Status: Full-time
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Brac Bank Limited job Circular 2018 Apply Online
BE THE CHANGE MAKER
MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAM
BRAC Bank Limited, the pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full range of banking products and services to the individual customers as well as large corporate entities. Our financial results in all sectors along with stellar international and local credit ratings & multiple annual accounts awards speak of our aspiration, transparency and teamwork towards the common objectives of becoming the best bank in the country. While we thrive in the present, we invest continuously for the future – especially in technology and people. With our diversified business model and unmatched network of 186 Branches, 448 ATMs, 460 SME Unit Offices, 11 Regional Operations Offices and 220 Remittance Delivery Points, we continue to recognize that our people are our principal strength. We are a team of diverse and talented individuals who take the bank forward towards excellence in every area we work in every day.
To support our continuous business growth, we are looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, enthusiastic individuals with a passion for growth and excellence for the following fast-track position:
The program is designed to develop the incumbent with a 360 degree business and operational knowledge under the supervision of a mentor. This will be a 1 year fast-track program where the trainee will get attachment exposure in different functions of the fastest growing Bank in the country.
• Graduation from any discipline with a minimum CGPA 3.0 from any UGC approved/foreign accredited university
• Effective interpersonal communication skills in both English and Bangla
• Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
• Ability to take new challenges, perform proactively and take ownership
• Demonstrates excellence in adjusting to new environments and network
• High career aspiration and self-motivation
• Willingness to move anywhere in the country to take banking service to the door steps of our valued customers
• IELTS score of 7.5 and CFA level-1 will be an added advantage
Selected trainees during the attachment period of one year will be entitled to a monthly gross salary of BDT 65,000. After successful completion of the training period, MTs will be absorbed as Principal Officer and will be integrated with the existing pay and service rule of the Bank.
If you are interested to be a part of BRAC Bank, then submit your resume at www.bdjobs.com with a recent passport size photograph and your NID number (mandatory).
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature before or after the final selection.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2018