Grameenphone is now published a job circular. A attractive job circular Published the mobile sim operator Grameenphone. Grameenphone is looking for team mates that will help us deliver extraordinary service for the guests and team. Joining the smart and big service team of Grameenphone. To start your career, apply any of the following positions. Mobile sim operator Grameenphone Job Circular 2019 related all the information are given below:
Grameenphone Job Circular 2019,Grameenphone Job Circular,Grameenphone Job,Grameenphone Job Opportunity 2019,Career Opportunity Grameenphone,Grameenphone Career, Grameenphone job,Banglalink sim circular,Banglalink sim job circular,www. banglalink,bd banglalink job circular,Banglalink career opportunityBanglalink is now published a job circular
Grameenphone GP Job Circular 2019
Grameenphone Job Circular 2019
PASSIONATE ABOUT CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE?
JOIN OUR TEAM!
A service designer at Grameenphone is a creative lead, responsible for the quality of all deliverables across a variety of projects. You work on (both physical and digital) services in the context of the entire customer experience In this role we expect you will communicate and envision service concepts and ideas using methods & tools that illustrate all the components and touch points of the service.
Our work is holistic; it contributes to the business and goes beyond ‘just beautiful’. In your position it is therefore very important that you can listen well and keep asking questions to understand the core of the issue. You map out all the insights about the customer experience, make existing knowledge transparent with your analysis skills and with your creativity you translate this into new opportunities and concept solutions.
We are looking for service designers to work within our teams to help better understand user and organization needs, and design customer-centric services.
We seek someone with strong business acumen paired with a creative, hands-on approach to problem solving, and an entrepreneurial enthusiasm. Most importantly, your job as a Service Designer is to help the UX team understand what would make a user’s experiences feel more intuitive, accessible, fun—and even magical.
In this role,
– You work together with the team and your stakeholders on service concepts and know how to match the needs of the customer with the needs of the business. You translate this into propositions that deliver customer and business value. You help the organization to coordinate the processes backstage with the front stage activities and touch points, to ensure optimal customer experience. You are responsible for a good transfer to the UX and Visual designers who further shape this.
– You are a driven facilitator of workshops and co-creation processes. You organize, guide and facilitate workshops and take on an advisory role to the organization. You are curious and like to delve into the context of the customer and user.
– You inspire colleagues with your work and you are able to share your knowledge and experience to help others get better.
Job Title : Service Designer
Organization Name : Service Design & UX, Product, Marketing
Closing Date : 25 Jul 2019
Please attach your CV while applying
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
You’ll lay the groundwork for User Research and will regularly influence new and exciting experiences across a Variety of categories and devices. You’ll assist teams through discovery, design, and evaluation.You’ll meet with stakeholders to understand the big questions and ideas we have, and create a realistic research schedule to address those questions and educate the teams.You’ll consult with designers and product managers on a variety of project to help drive superb product experiences for our customers.
Job Responsibility :
- Design/Optimize user journeys and user experiences through known research methods and design tools.
- Working in collaboration with designers, developers and product managers as an integrated part of the product team.
- Support in connecting customer value with business goals.
- Support data analysis to gain user insights
- Support in designing and conducting qualitative user research studies.
- Pinpoint pitfalls and trigger points based on qualitative and quantitative insights.
- Address customer needs, design and execute ideas
Some things your day would consist of:
- Work with User Researcher in designing surveys, conducting user interviews.
- Collaboration with analysts in identifying user patterns and work with researchers in uncovering why they occur.
- Working with designers on making prototypes or several alternative designs of a feature that can be tested on real users and our ambassadors.
- Having heated discussions with our product managers, marketers, designers and developers, while drawing ideas on a whiteboard.
- Contribute to iterating on sketches and prototypes based on results from user testing.
- Work with developers in throughout the design process to make sure designs take technical limitations into account.
- Staying up-to-date on new methods and tools for user research, and experiment with how they can improve our workflow/speed of iteration.
Education & Experience Requirements :
Graduate/Masters from acknowledged institutions with major preferably in:
A) Human Centered Design / Service Design / Industrial Design / Techno-preneurship and Innovation / Design Management / Design Innovation / Design Innovation Research / Business Design / Design Thinking etc.
B) Graduate/Masters in Information System, Information Science, International Development Studies, Computer Science/Engineering etc.
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of working knowledge of service design tools, such as Service Blueprint, customer journey mapping, personas, empathy mapping etc. for web services, mobile applications, USSD/IVR etc.
- Enthusiastic about bringing design thinking into product development.