Shakti Foundation Job Circular 2020. Shakti Foundation for Disadvantaged Women has published an NGO job circular 2020 by the Authority. According to the circular passed candidate also can apply in Shakti Foundation for Disadvantaged Women. Shakti Foundation for Disadvantaged Women has issued recruitment for new vacant seats. Shakti Foundation for Disadvantaged Women has a big opportunity for all interested candidates. All information regarding the appointment of the Shakti Foundation for Disadvantaged Women given on my website dailyjobsbd.com. The last date of application will on 20 August 2020.
Shakti Foundation for Disadvantaged Women job circular 2020 has published. Shakti Foundation a huge Job Circular 2019 has published. We Publish all Jobs Circular Every day, Such as Government Jobs in Bangladesh, Bank Jobs in Bangladesh, Private Jobs in Bangladesh, International NGO in Bangladesh, Private Company in Bangladesh, Private University Jobs in Bangladesh. Bank Jobs Results, Government Jobs Results, Government University Jobs results in Bangladesh and all Part-time Jobs in Bangladesh and other educational support are available here on our website.
Shakti Foundation Job Circular 2020
Job summary :
- Company Name: Shakti Foundation for Disadvantaged Women
- Post name: See original circular
- Job Type: NGO Jobs
- Posted on: August 09, 2020
- Job Nature: Full-time
- Vacancy: See original circular
- Age: See original circular
- Salary: Sethe e original circular
- Website: www.sfdw.org
- Application Deadline: August 20, 2020
- Source: BD Jobs
Below of Original Circular Details
- Supervise the branch Accountants of the assigned branches.
- Ensure the accuracy of all financial transactions in the branches.
- Ensure & verify all daily financial transactions entry through software by branch accountants.
- Control and manage the funds of the branches through FIS.
- Supervise all bank related works of the assigned branches.
- Develop an internal control system of the assigned branches.
- Will be responsible for audit compliance.
- Customers complain about handling.
- Work at the office
- Master of Commerce (MCom), Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Major in Accounting/ Management/ Finance.
- 4 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Finance/ Accounts, Micro Finance
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at most 37 years
- 4-5 years’ experience as an Accountant or Auditor.
- Ability to undertake regular field visits.
- Excellent computer literacy is must (Ability to use MS Office- Word, Excel, and E-mail)
- Able to work in a team with branch staff.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Tk. 30000 – 38000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 3
- Weekly One Holidays, Increment Opportunity, (PF and Gratuity will be availed after confirmation)
Application Deadline: August 20, 2020