Surjer Hashi Network Job Circular 2020. Recently Surjer Hashi Networkpublished a Job Circular. Bangladesh Citizen can be applied to this Job Circular. So if you built your career Surjer Hashi Network can apply for this job. We will be given this Jobs all updated information here. Recently Dhaka, Chittagong, Mymensingh, Rangpur, Sylhet,Rajshahi, Khulna and Barishal Devision All Department Job Circular publish.
You know Surjer Hashi Network Circular published now. Those Who wants to join this requirement can be applied by this circular. We also will be published all information of this job. We also will be published Surjer Hashi Network Job and more Got and non-govt job circular in Bangladesh.
Application Deadline: 29 October, 2020
- Overall responsibility for the delivery of services in SHN clinics.
- Ensuring the implementation of SHN quality improvement and quality assurance systems.
- Working with clinic staff and other SHN technical staff to develop, and where required, implement technical assistance plans, training and other staff development approaches to increase service quality and efficiency
- Ensure that all SHN clinic staff are following SHN service delivery and clinic management protocols.
- Ensure that SHN service providers know how to enter data in the SHN HMIS and Electronic Medical Records Systems.
- Ensure that counselling and informed consent and choice for family planning clients is followed so that family planning clients are making informed choices about contraceptive methods.
- Lead adverse event investigations and reporting.
- Represent SHN at local meetings related to service delivery.
- Work with other SHN staff on the introduction of new SHN services.
- Participate in and contribute to the development of reports, work plans, and other SHN documents.
- Other duties as assigned by the Medical and Clinical Quality Improvement Manager.
Please send your application with a cover letter and updated CV addressing to Director Human Resources, Surjer Hashi Network to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position in subject line with two referee detail by April 25, 2020 Competitive pay package will be provided for highly deserving candidate Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the positions are filled.
We treat all applications for employment on their merits and do not take into consideration any factors that are not relevant to the job such as disability, race, age, religion, gender, gender reassignment or sexual orientation. Only shortlisted candidates will be ca lle d for interview.