ASA NGO Job Circular 2020. Joining the smart and big Govt. job team in Bangladesh NGO. NGO is the best service in Bangladesh. Bangladesh NGO is now working in all location for helping the people.So Bangladesh NGO is a very attractive service in Bangladesh. Bangladesh NGO Job Notice related all the information are given below:
job.gov.bd,www.gov.job.bd,www.lgd.gov.bd,lgd job circular 2020,Ministry of Defense Job Circular 2020,Bangladesh Ministry of Defense Job Circular,Bd Ministry of Defense Circular 2020,Bangladesh Ministry of Defense Job Circular 2020,Bangladesh Ministry of Defense job circular 2020,job circular Ministry of Defense,bd Ministry of Defense circular, govt. job circular 2020,Ministry of Defense Job Circular 2020,bd Ministry of Defense Job,www.Ministry of Defense,www.Ministry of Defense job circular,bd Ministry of Defense,www.Ministry of Defense job circular,bd gov job,www.basb.gov.bd,Ministry of Defense Job Circular 2020. NGO Job Circular 2020
NGO Job Circular 2020. Joining the smart and big Govt. job team in Bangladesh NGO. NGO is the best service in Bangladesh. Bangladesh NGO is now working in all location for helping the people.So Bangladesh NGO is a very attractive service in Bangladesh. Bangladesh ASA NGO Job Notice related all the information are given below:
Senior System Engineer
ASAView all jobs of this company
- Responsible for managing Servers, Storage (SAN & NAS) system at Data Center.
- Responsible for administering Active directory service, mail service, DNS, Website and proxy services.
- Manages system design/architecture/performance and monitors system stability and activity, making recommendations for additional resources and equipment.
- Oversees system security, troubleshoots and fixes failures, schedules and executes backups and prepares system restoration/disaster recovery plans.
- Manage system update, system upgrade and user requests effectively and minimize the risk of system changes by having detail assessment and implementation plan.
- Solve and manage other business related applications problem.
- Installation, configuration, monitoring and response to security system.
- Proactively assesses potential items of risk and opportunities of vulnerability in the System.
- Ensure compliance with all organizational standards/policies/guidelines/ procedures, laws and regulations for security and audit requirements.
- Responsible for maintenance, protection & development of company’s IT systems such as Access Control, Surveillance systems, etc. and performs routine monitoring of all the installed systems.
- Provide technical supports (Computer Hardware, Printer, Network and Software) to the end users of different systems.
- Coordinate with the vendors/providers for their prompt supports.
- Regular monitoring of the performance of all the systems.
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science & Engineering
- At least 7 year(s)
- Age at most 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- The applicant must be a non-smoker.
- Working Experience in Microfinance/Bank/NBFI domain will be considered as an advantage.
- Must have very strong analysis and synthesis skills
- Must be proactive and able to execute tasks efficiently.
- Smart and well-conversant with professionalism.
- Good written & verbal communication skill in English & Bengali.
- Tk. 80000 (Monthly)
- Probation period will be 1 (one) year. After successful completion of the probationary period, the officer will be accommodated in the regular Pay Scale of ASA.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- The benefits like Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Yearly Increment, Festival Allowance and Employee’s Group Benefit Fund will be entitled
Published on: 21 Sep 2020
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: At least 7 year(s)
Gender: Both males and females are allowed to apply
Age: Age at most 40 years
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary: Tk. 80000 (Monthly)
Application Deadline: 5 Oct 2020Courses from Bdjobs Training
Online Payment is Now Smarter, Easier, Safer
Read Before ApplyInterested candidates may apply at www.bdjobs.com along with a full CV (with mobile no. & e-mail address) within 05/10/2020. Original copies of certificates, testimonials and other documents must be produced at the time of interview. The selected candidates will be required to deposit TK. 10,000/- (Ten Thousand) at the time of joining and he/she will get it back with interest while leaving the job according to the rules of the organization.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Apply ProcedureApplication Deadline : 5 Oct 2020
21 Sep 2020
ASAAddress : ASA Tower, 23/3, Bir Uttam A.N.M. Nuruzzaman Sarak, Shyamoli, Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207Web : www.asa.org.bdBusiness : Microfinance, Poverty AlleviationSOURCE : BDJOBS.COM