Non Gov. Job Circular 2019. NGO Job Circular 2019. Joining the smart and big Govt. job team in Bangladesh NGO. NGO is the best service in Bangladesh. Bangladesh NGO is now working in all location for helping the people.So Bangladesh NGO is a very attractive service in Bangladesh. Bangladesh NGO Job Notice related all the information are given below:
Mother Upland NGO Job Circular 2017,Mother Upland NGO Job Circular,Bd Mother Upland NGO Circular 2016,Bangladesh Mother Upland NGO Job Circular 2017,Bangladesh Mother Upland NGO job circular 2017,job circular Mother Upland NGO,bd Mother Upland NGO circular, govt. job circular 2017,Railway Job Circular 2017,bd Railway Job,www.Railway ,www.Railway job circular,bd Railway,www.bd Bangladesh Railway job circular,bd gov job,www.railway.gov.bd,Govt.bd PDO Job Circular 2017,www.gov.bd job,www. NGO Job Circular 2019
Non Gov. Job Circular 2019 Download Link
ASA NGO Job Circular 2019
- Sound knowledge on OOP methodology including SOLID principles.
- Relational database design, development and implementation. Excellent capability of writing complex SQL queries and objects database programming using SQL especially in SQL server environment.
- Clear understanding on different performance improvement techniques like: query optimization, database indexing, paging, and so on. Extensive experience on using MS SQL Server, Crystal Report.
- Must have good experience and sound knowledge in .NET framework, ASP .NET, C#.
- Knowledge on Entity Framework or other ORM.
- Understanding of software engineering design, development methodologies. In-depth knowledge in software tools and design techniques in line with leading new technologies.
- Should have sound knowledge on n-Tier architecture, Agile software development methodology, Scrum, and UML.
- Knowledge on Redis service and Web API is a plus.
- Must have good command over Android app life cycle and its components.
- Expert in Java, kotlin, Android Studio is a plus.
- Experience with JSON and XML schemas
- Experience writing communications interfaces, such as RESTful HTTP and/or CoAP.
- Requirement analysis, design and development of the enhancement and modification request forwarded by different stakeholders.
- Plan for regular maintenance activity of the assigned system. This include Database health checking, optimizing different design aspects (Architectural as well as Database), and optimizing the database query as needed.
- Mentoring Asst. Software Engineers.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science & Engineering, Computer Science, Information Science, from any reputed university.
- At least 4 year(s)
- Age at most 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- At least 3-4 years post-graduate working experience in any large software development organization. This means working experience before completing bachelor degree is not acceptable.
- Experience can be reduced for BUET and DU graduates and Master’s degree holders from any reputed North American University.
- Must have working experience in financial institution, Taxation, Human Resource management related systems.
- Experience in working in Microfinance domain will be considered as an advantage.
- Able to work independently & under pressure.
- The applicant must be a non-smoker.
- Smart and well-conversant with professionalism.
- Good written and verbal communication skill in English & Bengali.
- Tk. 90000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary up to 90,000/- BDT ( will be selected based on experience). Consolidated salary will pay during probation period. Probation period will be 1 (one) year. After successful completion of the probationary period, the officer will be accommodated in the regular Pay Scale of ASA. The benefits like Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Festival allowance, Yearly Increment & Employee’s Group Benefit Fund will be entitled.
Read Before ApplyInterested candidates may apply at www.bdjobs.com within 15/06/2019. Photostat copies of certificates, testimonials and other documents are not necessary to furnish with the application but the original copies must be produced at the time of interview. The selected candidates will be required to deposit TK. 10,000 (Ten Thousand) at the time of joining and he/she will get it back with interest while leaving the job according to the rules of the organization.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
The candidate who applied before need not to apply.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Apply ProcedureApplication Deadline : June 15, 2019
BRAC Job Circular 2019
|Territory Sales Officer (BRAC Seed and Agro Enterprise)||Anywhere in Bangladesh.||Negotiable||01 Jun 2019||View|
|Fund Manager GEC-T, Finance & Accounts||Kabul, Afghanistan||Negotiable||04 Jun 2019||View|
|Head of Campaign, Communications Department||BRAC Head Office||Negotiable||30 May 2019||View|
|Head of Fund’s Secretariat (Contractual), Climate Bridge Trust Fund||Climate Bridge Trust Fund’s Secretariat, Dhaka||Negotiable||15 Jun 2019||View|
|Manager, Operations (Contractual), Climate Bridge Trust Fund||Climate Bridge Trust Fund’s Secretariat, Dhaka||Negotiable||15 Jun 2019||View|
|Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation (Contractual), Climate Bridge Trust Fund||Climate Bridge Trust Fund’s Secretariat, Dhaka||Negotiable||15 Jun 2019||View|
|Manager, Finance and Administration (Contractual), Climate Bridge Trust Fund||Climate Bridge Trust Fund’s Secretariat, Dhaka||Negotiable||15 Jun 2019||View|
|Officer, NGO Supervision (Contractual), Climate Bridge Trust Fund||Climate Bridge Trust Fund’s Secretariat, Dhaka||Negotiable||15 Jun 2019||View|
|Security Supervisor||BRAC Head Office/Field Office||Negotiable||04 Jun 2019||View|
|Management Trainee||Anywhere in Bangladesh||40000||02 Jun 2019||View|
|Programme Manager, Women Empowerment & Social Cohesion, CEP (Contractual)||BRAC Field Office (Cox’s Bazar)||Negotiable||04 Jun 2019||View|
|Senior Adviser, Programme and Monitoring & Evaluation; Humanitarian Crisis Management Project||Cox’s Bazar||Negotiable||10 Jun 2019||View|
|Innovation Ecosystem and Partnerships Manager, Social Innovation Lab (SIL)||BRAC Head Office||Negotiable||06 Jun 2019||View|
|Manager, Compensation and Benefits; Human Resource and Learning Division||BRAC Head Office||Negotiable||05 Jun 2019||View|